Last Updated On
In what feels like the blink of an eye, another year has come and gone. As 2019 draws to a close, we thought it would be nice to share a few of Eco Pallets’ most important milestones and memorable moments with you. We owe so much of our success to our loyal clients; let’s celebrate our partnership with a quick look back on 2019’s highlights.
Before we begin, we wanted to inform you about our Christmas and New Year’s closures so you know what to expect during the holiday period. We are already looking forward to serving you in the new year!
- The final day of trading: December 20, 2019
- We will be closed on: December 23, 2019 and January 1, 2020 (inclusive)
- Trading resumes: January 2, 2020
A record year
Eco Pallets is happy to announce that 2019 was a record year for our company in terms of the number of products we delivered to our customers! Our biggest numbers of the year came from our pharmaceutical clients, as well as our resellers.
If you work in the pharma industry and are considering using plastic pallets, be sure to check out our article on which pallets are best for pharmaceutical products. In addition to that, here’s a short explanation of why plastic pallets are particularly well-suited to this industry compared to wood products in our plastic vs wood pallets article.
2019 also marked the official launch of an exciting new product: the OzCrate 2.0. This product was very well-received across various industries, and we were thrilled to see order quantities for the OzCrate increasing month on month. It has quickly become a customer favourite and for good reason.
This collapsible crate is great for increasing storage capacity thanks to its reduced footprint. The OzCrate is lightweight: it can reduce payload penalty and minimise freight costs, and it passes all export regulations. It is also easy to steam or hot wash. In short, this pallet is an excellent product that provides unparalleled peace of mind.
This past year, we decided to refresh the look of our website to provide our customers with an improved browsing experience. We thought it was time for our brand and appearance to reflect our company’s mission and values: the website’s new and improved look feels lighter, modern, and more streamlined, mirroring our commitment to sustainable, forward-thinking solutions that prioritise the client experience.
We also took this as an opportunity to optimise our product range, with a focus on delivering best-in-class solutions tailored to each client’s industry. If you haven’t already, we invite you to get acquainted with our extensive product line, including our eco-friendly pallets, recycled plastic crates, and our collection of diverse spill containment solutions.
Moving on up
It’s safe to say Eco Pallets finished the year on a high note: we will be kicking off the new decade in a brand-new head office, located in Western Australia. Saying goodbye to our Perth home was bittersweet, but our new headquarter is exactly what our growing business needs.
As the plastic pallet industry thrives, we will now be able to accommodate increasing demand thanks to our larger warehouse and a strategic partnership with Warners Transport, with whom we share a space. Based out of Forrestfield, we will now be able to take on new product ranges and offer port-to-door service for our customers, among many other improvements. For more information about the move, including our new coordinates, follow this link.
In case you missed it
We published several helpful articles this year, so in case you missed them, we thought we would include a few of them here for your convenience. Here’s what had our experts talking in 2019:
- Did you know that two-way trade between Australia and Indonesia is worth approximately $16 billion? The export potential between our country and one of our closest neighbours is experiencing an uptick. Learn the basics by reading this article.
- Speaking of exporting, did you know Australia has its own set of regulations that govern pallets in this context? Click here for everything you need to know about exporting pallets internationally, and how to remain compliant.
- Proper pallet inspections can be the difference between disaster (both financial and personnel-wise) and a successful shipping process. Check out this pallet racking inspection article to learn the ABC’s of pallet inspection, and what you need to look for to mitigate any potential issues.
- Reducing costs and improving hygiene during the shipping process, all in one fell swoop? That’s the Eco Pallets way. This blog is your key to understanding how to reduce supply chain costs using plastic pallets and crates.
Best wishes from our family to yours
The entire team here at Eco Pallets is wishing you a wonderful holiday season and new year! Thank you for your business, and we look forward to achieving big things alongside you in 2020.